Your Cart is Empty
Benefits from wearing weighted vests are seen in both aerobic activities and strength training. For this reason, it was obvious from the very first prototype that we needed a vest with an adjustable weight system that could be tailored to any workout.
The Alpha 1 Weighted Vest holds a total of 16 iron weights, 8 in the front and 8 in the back, for a total of 35lbs. These weights can be added or removed to adapt to any workout in your training schedule — wether you're putting in the work on the road, the trail, the gym, and everywhere in between. Eliminating the need of owning multiple weighted vests.
Model: 5'10″ (178 cm), 170 lbs (77 kg), wearing size Medium.
• Zinc Alloy quick-release buckle that can take up to 200KG
• Heavy-duty 1200D reinforced military-grade Nylon fabric
• Double-padded shoulders for maximum comfort
• Unique contouring fit, for optimized overhead and forward arm movement.
• Adjustable weight: weights can be added or removed to adapt to any workout
(The Alpha 1 Weighted Vest holds a total of 16 iron weights, 8 in the front and 8 in the back, for a total of 35lbs.)
• Soak in water and natural product
• Hang dry
Wait until Duffle bag is completely dry before using it again. Wash once every couple of months.
• Do NOT dry clean
• Do NOT bleach
• Do NOT iron
Designed, developed and tested by our team of elite athletes, the Alpha 1 Weighted Vest was created to withstand anything that is thrown at it — from long rucks to hard gym sessions. We spent countless hours obsessing over every detail of this vest to make sure it can meet the demand of those who train with the highest intensity.
*If you don't see an email from Rise, please verify your spam box.